IMPORTANT NOTE: The information on these pages is intended to supplement the care of a skilled physician, and should not be used as a replacement for medical care. Some of the medical conditions discussed here are serious. Be sure to consult with a qualified physician if you feel you have a serious condition or are in need of medical care.
“Wamping” revitalizes energy, increases qi flow, blood flow, lymph movement, alleviates stuck emotions.
Use a slightly cupped hand and “wamp” 10 times upon the following areas of the body in the following order, beginning at your feet and ending at your head.
- First left sole of foot then right: wamp where ball of foot joins arch of foot, medial
- Spread legs and wamp on interior of each leg at same time: one hand’s width up from interior ankle
- behind knees at same time
- lower abdomen: inguinal lymph nodes/ovaries
sides of hips at ball and socket joint
- on back: over kidneys/adrenals
- one hand on back of lower rib cage one hand on front of lower ribcage Left side: wamp stomach, spleen, pancreas
- one hand on back of lower rib cage one hand on front of lower ribcage: Right side wamp liver/gallbladder
- with Left arm raised in front of you: inner wrist, then inner crease of elbow
- Lift Left arm up: wamp under arm (armpit) then, lymph nodes of outer, upper breast
- with Right arm raised in front of you: inner wrist, then inner crease of elbow
- Lift Right arm up: wamp under arm (armpit) then, lymph nodes of outer, upper breast
- On middle of chest over thymus gland
- GENTLY on front of throat over thyroid/parathyroid gland, while chin is raised
- Head: one hand on forehead one hand on back of head: wamp at same time, then sides of head, then forehead corner and back of head corner: both sides, then under chin and on top of head